- just completed writing five articles for HealthCentral (mostly research intensive!) and I'm out of unique ideas for the moment.
- learned much more than I ever planned about the various biologic medications prescribed for moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis.
- weighed myself this morning and discovered that I'm officially 18.7 pounds lighter than I was on January 3, 2010. (this is 30 lbs less than in Feb 2009.)
- started to feel incremental changes in how clothes fit. Watch for a rant about non-fitting (once-fitting) expensive bras sometime in the next month or so.
- decided I need to take a nap, or go play some online poker on Facebook.
- got to stop grinding my teeth, which happens when I read and research too much on the computer.
- got some little kitties who are either hungry or simply want some attention.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
I really should write a real post, but instead I'm just going to give some brief updates because I've.....
Posted by Lisa Emrich at 4:48 PM