Any personal information shared with the blog owner in private communication (e.g., email addresses, contact information, names, personal or medical information) is kept confidential and is never used for commercial purposes or personal advantage.
Comments or other content publicly posted by visitors cannot be considered private or confidential and may be used by unrelated parties out of our control. Comments may be deleted, by the author or the blog owner, but cannot be edited.
- Allow you to add comments to our site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
- Compile anonymous visitor statistics to help us continuously improve our website
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
This blog honors the health information privacy laws established in the United States.