I personally receive each of the following magazines in hard copy form. Fortunately, this material is also available online for viewing and downloading.
1. Momentum Magazine is published three times a year by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Formerly named Inside MS, Momentum Magazine, provides accurate, current, and comprehensive information to people with MS and those who care for them. Past and Current Issues can be viewed in PDF format on the NMSS website.
2. MS in Focus is published twice a year by the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation and available in English, Spanish and German. With an international cross cultural board, easily accessible language and free subscription MS in Focus will interest all those affected by MS worldwide. Issues can be viewed online, downloaded in PDF form, or subscribed to in paper copy. MSIF also has downloadable “How-To” and “Quality of Life” series.
3. The Motivator is a quarterly magazine published by the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America. This publication addresses the physical, emotional, and social issues that arise with MS, and provides information and support to many of those affected by this disorder. MSAA offers a number of downloadable PDF publications as well.
4. MS Focus is published quarterly by the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation and is available at no cost to MS patients, relatives, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. It provides practical information on research, alternative healthcare, coping techniques, and quality of life issues. An Online version is also viewable.
5. Neurology Now is the official publication of the American Academy of Neurology. It brings expert advice about wellness and disease prevention, new medications and therapies, and strategies for coping with neurological disorders. Our goals are to improve communication between patients and their physicians, support disease awareness and self-management, and provide public outreach for the AAN.