7 things that I hate about putting my medications for the week into my pill box:
1. It takes a long time.
2. It reminds me that I have a lot of medical problems.
3. There are too many tablets and the lids hardly close.
4. There is a lot to remember and keep track of. Do I need a refill? Will I get it on time?
5. They are small and fiddly and I keep dropping them.
6. They make me dizzy, unfocussed and unable to have more than 1 glass of wine.
7. They remind me that I have MS.
5 things I love about my tablets:
1. They cheer me up.
2. They reduce my pain.
3. They make it managable to go out in public.
4. They let me sleep at night.
5. They help me survive.
This concludes the 125th edition of the Carnival. The next Carnival of MS Bloggers will be hosted here on October 25, 2012. Please remember to submit a post (via email) from your blog of which you are particularly proud, or which you simply want to share, by noon on Tuesday, October 23, 2012.