- Kelly Young - RA Warrior
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy
- Carol Eustice - About.com Arthritis
- Ashley Boynes-Shuck - Arthritis Foundation
- Dana - At the Water's Edge
- Dr. William Shiel - MedicineNet.com
- Dr. Scott Zashin - WebMD RA Community
- Nancy Walsh - MedPageToday
- kvnj - MDJunction RA Support Group
- Lisa Emrich - Brass and Ivory: Life with MS & RA
I'm honored to be included in this list of people who definitely influence, inform, and inspire on a regular basis. A downloadable infographic featuring RA facts and the SharecareNow Top Ten is available.
From the press release:
"To be included in the SharecareNow 10 - Rheumatoid Arthritis list, influencers must have demonstrated a consistent impact on rheumatoid arthritis-specific conversations online over the past year. An individual's influence is measured and quantified through a proprietary algorithm based on more than 40 individual metrics, including rheumatoid arthritis relevance, syndication, presence and reach. These influencers are then ranked from most to least influential based on a unique scoring structure."
Now how cool is that?