- To register for this webinar, click here.
- To download the PowerPoint slides for the presentation, click here.
- Organize your emergency information and information about your advisors.
- Designate a person to handle your financial and legal issues by creating a power of attorney.
- Designate a person to make health care decisions and access medical records by creating a health care proxy.
- Communicate your health care wishes by creating a living will.
- Protect your minor children with an emergency child medical form.
- Sign a will.
- Create a personalized (not boilerplate) revocable living trust to manage your assets during your disability or illness.
- Ensure that your insurance coverage is in order.
- File your beneficiary designations and confirm title to your accounts.
- Give back so you can demonstrate important values to heirs, help others, and inspire others.
- Communicate your estate and financial plan to your advisors, family, and friends.
- Review, revisit, and revise your plan so it can continue to protect you.
Everyone should have an estate plan to protect themselves and their loved ones. People living with multiple sclerosis should customize their plan. The webinar will educate you on how to do this.