Can there be too much of a good thing, you ask? The posts have been narrowed into a few, easy-to-use categories:
BEST POSTS OF THE WEEK
- Politics: S-CHIP, the Candidates and Conservative Health Scientists
- From Aspen to San Francisco to México
- Health Insurance and WTC Safety
- Microsoft’s Health Vault
- Money’s Influence on Physicians: Comments on physician profit motive, the NIH, and managed care.
- Health care Effectiveness: Preventive Care, Midwives and Comparing American and European Health
- Who are you?
And I'm happy to say my post "When Should Taxpayers Pick Up the Tab?" is included.